What is your complaint about?
Describe in detail what specifically caused you to make a complaint. Consider the following:
- What did the officer(s) do, say or did not do that has caused you to make this complaint?
- Based on your complaint, what do you think the officer(s) should have done or said?
- Describe any injury or damage as a result of what the officer(s) did or didn’t do.
- If you are not the directly affected person, outline how you were affected (e.g. loss, damage, distress, and/or inconvenience).
- Identify any evidence of the incident(s) you have (e.g. photo, audio, video, medical records).
- If this happened to someone else and you are a witness to the incident, please include the name and contact information of the person this happened to (if known).
Complaints may be screened out if they are made more than six months after the incident. If the incident you are complaining about happened more than six months ago, please indicate if you are under the age of 16, if
you are a person with a disability, if there is a criminal case in relation to this incident and/or if there is any other reason for your delay in making the complaint.